Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"This article is related to a game that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation."
|Densetsu no Starfy|
|Release date(s)|| August 5, 2004 |
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
- Lobber's Cave
- Coral Coast
- Misty Town
- Crushed Ice Alpine
- Flamer Volcano
- Gabun Ocean Trench
- Undersea Ruins
- Sea of Sky
- Old Castle
- This is first game where the player can play as Starly as this is her debut.
- This is the first game where both Starfy and Starly can be dressed up.
- This is the last Starfy game where Ogura is a main antagonist.
- Wario appears in this game.
- This is the only Starfy game where the player can get Pearls at the end of a stage.
- This game, along with The Legendary Starfy, are the only Starfy games where more than one player can play.
- So far, this is the only Starfy game where Evil is the main antagonist.
- This is the only Starfy game after Densetsu no Starfy 2 that doesn't have the Low Spin.
- This Starfy game has the most playable characters totaling to 21 playable characters which includes Starfy, Starly, Moe, a yellow star, a purple star, a blue star, a green star, Mama Star, Papa Star, Pufftop Guard, Savako, Lovely, Lovelove, Loverin, The Squirts #1 to 4, and all three siblings of Moe's Family.