|Affiliates||Piplion, Starfy, Starly, Moe, Bunston|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Stafy|
|Latest Appearance||The Legendary Starfy|
Densetsu no StafyEdit
In Densetsu no Stafy, the Jellato Sisters are first seen by Starfy in the Sea of Ice where they appear frozen in ice, apparently prior to Starfy's arrival, they were attempting to fight off the nasty swordfish Boerun, however he was too much for them and easily defeated them by having them headbutt each other, their impact caused icicles from the ice cave's ceiling to fall on to them thus freezing them, luckily they were found by the big lipped trio of Lovely, Loverin and Lovelove who requested Starfy's help in unfreezing them.
- While there are six of them, only three are usually around.
- In The Legendary Starfy, three of the Jellato Sisters get stuck in a current, and if the player returns to the current they were in after completing the stage you can find the other three.
- They only have separate names in Densetsu no Stafy 2.
- Densetsu no Stafy 4 is the only Starfy game where they don't appear. However there is something with one of Starfy and Starly's costumes that resembles a Jellato Sister minus the heart.
- In The Legendary Starfy, Moe states that they are hard to tell apart.
- In The Legendary Starfy, when talking to a Jellato Sister in the Moe Show, she seems to be more captivating such as develops to speak different words like "babe" in the middle of her sentence unlike in their first debut.