Densetsu no Stafy 2Edit
Some of the stuff can be bought at Lovely's Shop. Some are unlocked by clearing levels. Few are unlocked by completing Minigames on hard. There are 99 costumes in this game. The game came with stickers of Starfy and some of the stuff.
Densetsu no Stafy 3Edit
Much like Densetsu no Stafy 2, stuff can be unlocked by clearing levels, buying them at Jojiro's shop, and completing Minigames on hard. Sometimes characters give Starfy and Starly stuff as well. There are 99 costumes in this game.
Densetsu no Stafy 4Edit
Before this game was released, there was a contest in Japan where fans could design a costume for Starfy and Starly. The winning designs are in the game. Stuff are unlocked by getting some from characters and buying some from Manianko's shop. This is the first appearance of specials.
The Legendary StarfyEdit
- Densetsu no Stafy is the only game where the stuff feature was not available.
- Densetsu no Stafy 2 is the only game where only Starfy can be dressed up. This is do to the fact that Starly first appears in Densetsu no Stafy 3.
- Costumes of Mashtooth and Dejeel appear, but not Ogura and Evil.
- A lot of Densetsu no Stafy 3's stuff are someone else's things like Torito's hat and Kittana's eye patch.
- Densetsu no Stafy 4 is the only game that had a costume contest.
- The Legendary Starfy is the only game where transformations are featured in stuff.